“Discover how you can lose 28lbs and 11% Bodyfat in 6 weeks and forever turn your body into a lean, mean fat burning machine by simply doing some of the most fun and exciting workouts that you could ever imagine!”
Because Breakfast Bootcamp Gives You
Faster, Easier And A Heck of A Lot More Fun Than
Anything Else You Can Do…GUARANTEED!
From: Ken Stewart
Dear Soon-To-Be-Super-Fit Boot Camper,
Look, here’s the “skinny” on getting the body you want…these are the options available to you:
- Join a gym: they’ll squeeze you for a hefty “initiation fee” and then whack your credit card every month…whether you show up or not. And if you do show up, don’t count on any support or coaching. In fact, unless you’re already one of those “hard body” types, they probably won’t even notice you. It’s a shame, but they’re all about selling memberships, not getting results.
- Hire a personal trainer: this is a good option, if it is in your budget! Our sessions range from $85-$125 per 45-minute session. And we do offer incredible one on one and small group packages. Our boot camps are fun because you will meet great people, and get a fast, efficient workout.
- Restrictive calorie dieting: I’ve got lots to say about this, but I’m going to bite my tongue. Here’s the bottom line: YO-YO = NO- NO! Yes, you may drop some water weight (and you’ll definitely lose lean muscle)…in the short term…but then it all comes back. Because our bodies and minds rebel (they scream at you) when you starve them. Plus, dieting murders your metabolism.
- Weight loss center: you’ll probably get decent (and high-priced) nutritional advice, and they’ll probably try to sell you their meal replacements and supplements. But here is the acid test of how to know if this is the right option for you: take a look at the weight loss “counselors” in these places. If they have the kind of body you want, maybe they’re worth listening to. If not…. probably not.
- Try and do it yourself: you may have already tried this option. And if so, you know how difficult it is going it alone…and how each time you try and don’t succeed, it takes a bite out of your confidence and your will power.
- Breakfast Boot Camp: Fitness professionals and boot campers all agree…there is no faster, more certain way to get amazing weight loss and see-it-in-the-mirror fitness results. That’s why boot camps are taking the country by storm! So the question is not whether Breakfast Bootcamp works. That’s already an established fact. The only question for you is…
…Do You Want Results Like This?
Success #1: Loretta Douglas – from Vienna, VA
I had been looking for a way to get back into shape and lower my cholesterol levels. I was also a bit depressed due to some family drama and knew that exercise was the key to helping me feel better. It seemed like a perfect way to do something for myself and for my son’s school. I was overweight, but I thought I hid it well. Then the moment really hit home when I started to have trouble fitting into my clothing. I had two options: Improve my health or spend a ton of money buying bigger clothes. And I just couldn’t let myself go there. It’s a slippery slope.
For me, the biggest obstacle was making the mental commitment to stick with it. I think it’s very helpful that we have become somewhat of a family, accountable to each other and by extension, ourselves.
That’s the biggest problem with joining a gym or working out by yourself.
There’s no one there to motivate you and tell you to keep going.
At Breakfast Bootcamp – you have a support system
there to tell you that.
The first few days, I was overwhelmed by how weak and out of shape I felt. Then after about day four, I really noticed a difference. My muscles were no longer as sore, my energy levels were higher, and I felt like, “Hey, I can do this!” It was unlike any other class I had taken. I was hooked. It was my thing and I loved it.
At first, I tried the Breakfast Bootcamp without eating the food from Fuel and lost a total of about 2.5 lbs. Not a huge loss. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed; but I noticed my body was changing and I felt stronger and healthier. So, I stuck with it and for the next 14 days, I tried it with Fuel. I lost another 5 lbs. It was a great learning experience for me because I learned more about portion control and when to eat certain foods throughout the day to maximize my calorie absorption. After two weeks of eating the food, I decided to make the changes on my own and have lost another 12 lbs – for a total loss of nearly 20 lbs.
Before, I couldn’t do inchworms to save my life. Now I love them! The core conditioning and stretches have also been amazing. I used to marvel at those who could do the core side exercises with both hands and legs up and think to myself, “I want to be able to do that.” Now I can. There’s also one stretch that we do pretty often, where you put both feet on the ground and stretch your arms inside your legs and then go up. I couldn’t do that so well before and now I can.
Here are my “before” and “after” picture. The “before” picture was taken in May of this year at my nephew’s baptism, just prior to starting Bootcamp. The “after” picture is of me three months later. Thanks so much for your help! I still can’t believe how far I’ve come!
Success #2: Marcia Smith – from Vienna, VA
I found out about Breakfast Bootcamp in May, 2011. At the time I had not worked out in a gym for years and was feeling sluggish. I was not seriously overweight but I was also not fit.
While I’m a tennis player – doubles tennis doesn’t really get you into shape
(believe me – there are a lot of overweight tennis players around).
I really needed to tone up and lose inches rather than pounds. My overall motivation was weak.
There was really no initial obstacle to me trying Breakfast Bootcamp.
I love the variety of the workouts You never get bored!
Success #3: Justin Bingham – from Vienna, VA
I found out about Breakfast Bootcamp from my mom when she started going and thought that I would like to try it out. I needed to lose some weight, about 20-40 pounds. I was getting overweight for my height and age. My energy level at the time before I started was low. I was concerned and I knew I needed to keep my weight off because it would be harder to lose weight when I get older. In my mom’s family there is family history of weight problems, diabetes. and heart problems, and I knew I needed to be careful so I wouldn’t get any of these things when I’m older.
I almost didn’t try it for one reason, that is is that it was going to be really intense and hard, and the instructors were going to be yelling at you all the time instead of being encouraging. That turned out to not be true. I also didnt think I wasn’t in shape enough to do those types of workouts.
The workouts in class are so much better than going to a gym and doing boring workouts there. My first impression was that it looked fun and you can get a great workout out of all the things that we did in class and I love the fact that there are great instructors and they are very encouraging.
My results from the Breakfast Bootcamp are amazing.
I lost a total of about 25 pounds and I feel great!
I know I can count on myself to eat right and to exercise daily in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I get compliments from everyone saying how great that I look.
Before, I had some weaknesses that I don’t have anymore. For example, I went to the waterpark and they had the lilypads that you step on to go across and you use the rope above you to guide yourself on the lilypads in the pool to the other side, and it is all upper body and you have to keep yourself stable. I could never go across the first time before, I would always fall off. This past month I went across every lilypad in the pool without falling in the pool. It felt good and was proud of myself. I have also improved on many exercises in class and I feel stronger and more motivated.
Success #4: Suzanne Mansfield – from Vienna, VA
As a cheer and dance coach, I am very active and exercise is obviously a part of my life. However, I have struggled with losing weight for a number of years. It seemed that no matter how much I exercised, I could never seem to reach whatever goal I set for myself. I joined a gym, tried popular workout videos and followed many popular food plans. I would lose a couple pounds, but then plateau and couldn’t seem to lose any more weight for weeks or months. I work very hard at whatever I do, so expending all my sweat and tears, eating what I thought was right, and seeing few or no results was extremely frustrating.
I found out about Breakfast Bootcamp and FUEL during a 14 Day Weight Loss Challenge that a friend asked me to participate in. I always wanted to try a “bootcamp” and considering that I had tried everything else, I figured, “Why not give this a try too?” Although a meal plan was offered, I decided to do the workout only. At the time, I thought I was eating well, watching my caloric intake pretty closely. After the first 14 days, I had only lost a couple pounds but lost inches and felt really strong. I felt as though I was on the right path but knew I could do more.
After seeing some of the weight loss results of those participants using the FUEL meal plan, I decided to give it a try and was eager to see if the food program would add to my results. I’ve read for years that diet is 75-80% of losing weight. I have suffered through many diets and food programs, so I was really hoping this would be different and provide some real results. I was so thankful that the food was delicious and, while the portions were a little smaller than I was used to, I was satisfied. I was actually looking forward to eating instead of forcing another diet food down my throat.
As for my results, I’ve not only achieved my goals but I have exceeded them. I know the determination and dedication to a fitness program and following the FUEL food plan was a huge effort on my part. I cannot give enough credit and praise to Ken Stewart, the FUEL program, and Breakfast Bootcamp.
The FUEL and Breakfast Bootcamp program has
completely changed my outlook Megan Wallaceon food and exercise!
I no longer look at this as a diet, but as a lifestyle change. Not only does my body look good, I have reached my
original goal for weight loss in LESS than three months and I am much lighter but stronger, healthier and happy!
Success #5: Megan Wallace – from Vienna, VA
My situation was desperate, I had been recently diagnosed with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and low bone density. I was traveling every third week to New Orleans and had been doing so for the last year. My hotel was conveniently located next to Emerils and some of the other tasty eateries well known in the Big Easy! I never really lost all of the baby weight and had taken a new position that proved very stressful and led to gaining 20 pounds in two years. Just two weeks earlier while sitting in my hotel room i had ordered the insanity videos vowing to get in shape.
Fear of the unknown. I felt so totally out of shape i was almost afraid to start. Instead of asking why I almost didn’t try it……I want to tell you why i did try it! I tried it because it was for a good cause, I stayed with it and am on my fourth month and down 20 pounds because it has changed my life.
My first impression was ultimately what endeared me to you guys and the program. You made it personal. What was wrong before was that I couldn’t button up my fat pants! What is right now is that my fat pants fall off me when they are buttoned!
I have lost 21 pounds and more than 10 inches.
I have lost two pant sizes and three dress sizes
I have lost 21 pounds and more than 10 inches. I have lost two pant sizes and three dress sizes. My cholesterol has dropped from 269 to 202 and my blood pressure is great at 130 over 74. I have more energy and better self-confidence and the best thing is that i have found a sustainable way forward to live a more healthy and fit life!
Boot Camps are sweeping across the country, replacing old, tired, hard, long and
boring exercise with new, energetic, simple, quick and fun Boot Camp
workouts that get amazing results for women and men, regardless of your age or fitness history.
Now you can be a part of the hottest trend in pant-size-reducing fitness results and begin transforming your body fast with Breakfast Bootcamp. And you can even try us out completely free for one full week! But do so quickly, space is limited and Breakfast Boot Camp fills up fast.
And you can try us out with complete confidence that you are in expert hands, receiving expert guidance, coaching and support from Northern Virginia’s most accomplished and respected fitness and body transformation specialists. In the past year alone, my team at Breakfast Bootcamp has helped more than 350 Northern Virginia residents get into the best shape of their lives. You already saw and heard from some of them above!
Here’s What You Can Expect From Tysons Playground and Breakfast Bootcamp:
- Four Weeks To Freedom: That’s all it takes – 28 days – just four short weeks. And you will never be the same again. Your body will change, fat and inches will melt away, and the firm and fit you will emerge. That’s for certain. But what’s even more astonishing is how your “seize the day” attitude and zest for life will grow. You will get physical and emotional freedom in just four weeks of Boot Camp. Read on to see how…
- Four Weeks of FUN! Let’s face it…if it’s not fun…you don’t want to do it. Nobody does. That’s the #1 reason men and women struggle with their fitness and weight loss…they’re not having fun doing it! Not anymore. Breakfast Bootcamp is TONS OF FUN. You’ll get a body-slimming workout, lose fat and inches, feel great about yourself, accomplish more, increase your energy and improve your life in so many ways…and you’ll have FUN doing it. Which is why you’ll keep coming back for more, and keep getting more and even better results with each passing week. You get four full weeks of fun workouts for just $25 per session (but you don’t pay a dime to get started, your first week is on the house…FREE). You can choose to come to Boot Camp three times a week, or five. The more you come, the faster the results come.
- Lose Weight, Tighten, Tone and Firm Your Body, and Drop Dress Sizes Fast: Breakfast Bootcamp is the undisputed “king of lean.”
- Feel Great About Your Accomplishment: If you’ve struggled with fat loss and fitness in the past, then rest assured that ends now!
- Do you want the energy to meet all the demands on your life and time?
- Do you want to zip through your day, blasting past co-workers or even out-running your kids?
- Do you want to perform at optimum capacity, running your internal engine hard and fast all day long, effortlessly accomplishing twice as much without the stress – and with a permanent, real, enthusiastic and contagious smile on your face?
- Do you want to feel like a million bucks from sun-up to sun-down and well into the evening, then sleep like a baby, waking up totally recharged, rejuvenated and ready to go?
- Meet Other People Like You: Fun, enthusiastic, supportive folks who have the same goal you do – get their body back!
- Master Your Metabolism, Regardless of Your Age: And fire up your fat-burning furnace. Now you’ll be burning calories and fat 24/7 because your new lean muscle cranks up your metabolism like crazy!
- Friendly, Expert Guidance In a Supportive, Structured, Motivational and Accountable Program: I, along with our team of trainers, are all Certified fitness experts with years of experience and a long track record of success.
- Get Your Private and Public Victory: Nothing will make you feel better about you, and nothing will make others take notice of the “new you” faster than boot camp. You will be amazed.
- NO DIETING! Wooohoo! The dieting ends now. Our nutritional component is a way of Life. You see, we don’t just show you how to exercise for body transformation, we also coach you on nutrition and even will provide you with the food if need be. You’ll be eating more frequently, not less. And you’ll be eating many of your favorite foods.
- Get Twice As Much Done… And Feel Great Doing It: If you work inside or outside the home – you know how demanding the responsibilities are. Most people are in a constant state of overwhelm from all the activities and obligations in their lives. And at the end of the day…you’re pooped. Boot camp is the secret to increased productivity, reduced stress and twice as much energy.
- FREE, No-Obligation One-Week Test Drive: I hope this letter gives you an appreciation of all the benefits that Breakfast Bootcamp has to offer you. I hope you can see just how valuable and life changing this can be. But frankly, I understand if you don’t believe a word I say here. I recognize you may be skeptical and thinking, “Yeah, I’ve heard it all before.” And that’s okay. We haven’t met yet, and you haven’t tried out Breakfast Bootcamp, so I may not be registering real high on your “believability meter” right now. That’s why I want you to come and try us out without cost or obligation – completely FREE – and then decide.
Just say “Maybe.” Just maybe this is everything I’ve said it is. Just maybe this is exactly what you’re looking for. And just maybe this will be the last time you struggle with weight loss and fitness, and stress over your body and health…ever again. Just say maybe by clicking here to complete the no-cost registration form, and then come try us out free of charge. If you love the experience and want to keep going, great! If not, we part friends and you don’t owe me a dime.
- Affordable, Convenient and Fast: You zip in and zip out. We start early so you get your personal victory first thing in the morning, preparing you to face your day with energy and excitement. Boot Camp starts at under $10 per workout, so it’s incredibly affordable. Please check out our calendar for days and times. We’re convenient to just about everyone!
- GUARANTEED RESULTS: After your first free week, if you decide to keep going, as everyone does, then here’s our rock-solid guarantee of results to you:
- More Fun: I know this has been kind of a long “list” of stuff you can expect from . And I appreciate you reading it all. Just the fact that you’ve read this far is a clear indication you are precisely the kind of person who can benefit the most from , and who will get the best results…because you take your health and fitness seriously. And we are very serious about results…but I want to tell you again that we get serious results…by having serious fun. Fun is the key. Fun is the secret. Because you have to have fun…or you won’t keep it up. Come join us and have fun while you burn the fat, melt away the inches, drop the dress sizes and take control – complete control – over your body, your health, your fitness and your life!
or call 703-646-1911 today
Look, Breakfast Boot Camp has helped several hundred men and women get in the best shape of their lives. You can (and should) listen to what they have to say by watching the videos above (there are more here).
We’ve helped the most out of shape, sedentary folks get up off the couch and get back into life – we’ve helped high-level athletes achieve peak performance – and we’ve helped everyone in between. We have fitness and fat loss results down to a science. We know how to make it fun and engaging…for everyone… regardless of your age, fitness level and past experiences.
If you’ve tried and failed, or tried and gotten results, only to backslide…you are not alone. That is the experience so many people have, and we have the system and the program to put you back on top – to get you moving and grooving again – loving life again – feeling great again – taking back control and getting the body you really, truly want…and deserve.
We will put you on the fast track to the tight, toned, lean, firm and fit body you deserve, I guarantee it. Just say “maybe” and give us a try!
Or Call 703-646-1911 Today
Thanks very much for taking the time to read my letter and watch the videos from folks just like you. They’re all getting body transforming results (and having fun doing it), and you can be next. Just click here to take a free one week test dive with no obligation at all.
I look forward to seeing you in camp!
To your best body ever,
P.S. If you have questions, give us a call at 703-646-1911. We look forward to speaking with you and seeing you in camp!
P.P.S. Don’t forget, you can try out Breakfast Bootcamp completely free for one full week. Click here to take us for a FREE test drive without any obligation at all (but hurry, fills up fast!)